General and Restorative Dentistry
General dentistry is commonly referred to as primary dental care. It is available for individuals of all ages and focuses on oral disease prevention. Good oral hygiene is essential for good oral health. We provide the education necessary to help our patients build healthy habits, including proper brushing and flossing methods.
General dentistry also involves diagnosis and treatment for oral disease. Early diagnosis and treatment can make a significant impact and minimize dental costs for our patients. In addition to preventive services, general dentistry may consist of restorative services and cosmetic procedures.
Restorative dentistry aims to keep your teeth functional. Ultimately, the goal is to help you maintain healthy teeth that you can enjoy for a lifetime. Restoration can involve different treatments, such as fillings, crowns, implants, bridges, and dentures.
- Dental fillings are often used to fill cavities, preventing further tooth decay.
- Dental crowns can strengthen and restore teeth to improve their appearance and functionality.
- Dental implants can replace missing teeth using a metal post. The implant typically requires an attachment that is later covered by a crown.
- Dental bridges are also used to replace missing teeth using nearby teeth to anchor the bridge.
- Dentures can effectively restore your smile by replacing missing teeth and surrounding tissues. They are removable appliances that allow you to continue eating the foods you love. Dentures can also improve your speech and support your facial muscles.
For more information about our services and to schedule your dental exam, please contact our office today!
Looking for Expert Aesthetic Care?
for a free consultation.